Knowing Your Objective
Well, there are a few more things you need to consider. Do you want your ads to generate leads, generate sales, build awareness, build an image, get prospects to take an action, move somebody to the next step in the buying process or a combination of these things.
 
Many business owners assume that everyone who sees their ad will be ready to buy. But it depends on what you're selling and who you're selling to. Only 5% of the market is ready to buy at any given time, the other 95% are looking, trying to make a decision.
 
So think about your ads. What are you trying to accomplish? Do you need another step? How can you get more people to raise their hand and say they want more information? The best way is by offering something to lower the risk such as a report, checklist, audio CD or DVD. These marketing tools will develop trust and credibility that will separate your business from the competition.
Spotlight
Your Marketing System Architect
Famed audiology practice owner, industry speaker/presenter, and private practice consultant; Jared Brader entered the hearing care industry 6 years ago and took his market, and the industry on a ride never enjoyed before....
 

He Could Be Your Practice's Personal Consultant!

Practices' Catapulted: